Monday, October 18, 2010

Tomorrow's To Do

I enjoy To Do Lists. In fact, Brian says I probably make more lists than actually complete. But there is something about having my thoughts down on paper that helps me to feel better organized. I looked at my to do list for tomorrow and am so glad that I only had two days a month that are this insane......

Night Before
 Pack Gym Bag
 Lay-Out Gym Clothes
 Lay-Out Kids Uniforms
 Prepare KM Lesson Plan and place in Car
 Pack KM Music Instruments in Car
7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
 Get Kids Up
 Feed Kids Breakfast
 Pack Lunches
 Dress Cameron
 Pack Extra Diapers in Diaper Bag
 Get Dressed and Ready to Go
7:50 a.m.
 Kids get Picked Up for School
8:00 a.m.
 Leave for Gym
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
 Racquetball Game
 Shower & Get Dressed
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
 Storytime at Ferndale Library
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
 Gymnastics Class at Bellingham Bay Gymnastics
12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
 Lunch at Subway on Northwest
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
 Teach Kindermusik at Gardenview Montessori
2:25 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
 Pick up Kids at Assumption School
 Carpool Home Sawicki’s
3:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
 Prep for City Council Work Session
 Figure out Dinner for Kids
 Pack Protein Bar in Purse for Meeting
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
 City Council Work Session
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
 City Council Meeting
8:45 p.m.
 Home

No comments: