Monday, March 21, 2011

You Tube - What I would rather see there

Do you ever get forwarded a video on You Tube and then find yourself sucked in for hours looking at random other videos?


I thought this looked amazing and it's on my to do list when we get there, assuming I get the nerve and have xanax with me.

So then I started looking for other videos of Abu Dhabi, where we will actually be living.



I also found that one and it's another thing to add to the to do list....but these are more like things to do if you're on vacation.

I want a video about things I'd enjoy on my day to day.....

I found videos about The Emirates Palace, the Grand Mosque, concerts, tennis matches, triathalons. It was all very interesting to watch.



However, where is the video about the grocery store, the Mommy & Me Classes, walking at the park, a typical house, driving (although I found videos about 200 car accidents between Dubai/Abu Dhabi).

I suppose I won't get what it's really like there for me until I live there....only a couple months to go.

No comments: