Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Day at the Hiltonia Beach Club

Hellloooooo Paradise.

I went to the Beach Club with a friend and her son today. The boys played well together and I am currently thinking of how to justify a beach club membership (just for me and Cam during the weekdays).




























Yes, that's a swim up bar. Is Christa pretending to have a drink or offering to take a picture of me and Cam?











We saw a crane working in the water.









It was so empty at 10 am on a weekday.


















They started getting close to each other...eventually the enjoyed playing WITH each other instead of near each other.









These were a HUGE hit. Cameron didn't want to leave them.























































The warm, salty beautiful Persian Gulf. Ahhhhhhhh.



















REAL beach sand. No rocks. Awesome!








Another wonderful little pool, this one had a little waterfall of eater pouring over from one of the other wonderful little pools.

Our friends left at 12:30 but Cameron and I stayed and ate lunch before leaving at 2:00.






Now I need to convince Brian I need to join in order to remind myself how beautiful it is here and how lucky we are to get a glimpse of paradise o ly 15 minutes away!!






No comments: